Dr. Richard Wyatt
DermatologistDr. Wyatt is a Board Certified Dermatologist. He has been in private practice in dermatology since 1995, and founded Pioneer Valley Dermatology in February 2002.
- Ph.D., 1991, Microbiology and Immunology, Duke University
- M.D., 1991, Duke University Medical Center
- Residency in Dermatology, 1992–95, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Chief Resident 1994–95)
- American Academy of Dermatology, 1995; recertified 2014
Nurse PractitionerFariha Quereshy is a board certified Nurse Practitioner who has been in clinical practice since 2013. She has been in dermatology practice since 2015 and specializes in both general and cosmetic dermatology. Prior to this Fariha worked in Internal Medicine. She joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in September 2020.
- Master of Science, 2013, Family Nurse Practitioner, State University of New York
- Bachelor of Science, 2008, Hartwick College
- Family Nurse Practitioner National Certification, 2013
Physician AssistantBlair Maerowitz is a physician assistant (PA) who has been in practice since 2002, specializing in dermatology. Blair is recognized by the Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants as a Diplomate. Prior to becoming a PA, he was a practicing acupuncturist. Blair joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in February 2015.
- MHS (Masters in Health Science), 2002, Duke University
- PA-C (Physician Assistant – Certified), 2002
Physician AssistantVictoria Lucas is a board-certified physician assistant. She is currently completing advanced training in dermatology to achieve Diplomate Fellow status from the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. This title reflects dedication to the specialty of dermatology and practice of medicine, and is the highest honor a dermatology physician assistant can receive. She is committed to exceeding the standard of care for her patients, and to excellence in the specialty of dermatology. Victoria joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in June 2020.
- Master of Science, 2019, Physician Assistant Studies, Bay Path University
- PA-C (Physician Assistant – Certified), 2019
Ashley da Cunha
Ashley da Cunha is a Licensed Medical Esthetician and Certified Laser Technician with over 10 years in the industry. She’s had experience in almost every level of the industry, including in corporate sales, make-up artistry, and patient consulting. Her background includes working in day spas and plastic surgeons’ offices, as well as in dermatology. Her main goal is to make her patients not only to look their best, but also to feel their best. She joined Pioneer Valley Dermatology in December 2020.
- New England Canter of Esthetics 2009
- National Laser Institute 2012
- Continuing education in Microdermabrasion, Hydrafacial, Chemical Peels, and Laser Therapy
National Certification & Licensing
- MA Licensed Esthetician 2009
The whole team
- practice manager: Belinda DiPillo
- billing: Jennifer McLain, Sarah Dean
- reception: Carly, Kim, Maggie, Sarah, Tina
- mascots: Charlie, Toffee