We are pleased to carry a careful selection of medical-grade skin care products that we trust and recommend. Ask us for advice about your own treatment needs for any skin condition–for example, rosacea, acne, dry skin, or anti-aging–and any skin type. Below is a representative sampling.
- Whatever your skin type, we have appropriate cleansers for your needs. Some are specially formulated for acne- or rosacea-prone skin, extremely sensitive skin, or intolerant skin.
- Hydration spray
- This often overlooked step in skin care is paramount to acquiring a balanced, moist, dewy complexion. Avene’s hydration spray is a big favorite among our patients.
- Our wide selection of moisturizers offers choices for every skin type (dry, oily, combination) and for common skin conditions like rosacea and acne.
- We offer an array of our favorite sunscreen products.
- Blue Lizard sunscreens deliver clinically proven, broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection in a water-resistant, SPF 30+ formulation for every skin type and outdoor need.
- Avene products are micronized and thus more cosmetically elegant.
- HydraFacial sunscreens hydrate and provide antioxidant protection.
- Isdin makes a sunscreen specially formulated for patients with history of actinic keratoses.
- Periodic exfoliation removes dead cells from the skin surface. This allows for better absorption of products, gives a luminous complexion, and allows for better purging of toxins from the skin. The Neostrata foaming glycolic wash is our favorite: you’ll see a difference in your skin with one treatment.
- Treatment products
- Focused products that treat a specific skin care condition or issue. These can be floated in and out of a core skin care regimen, but they do not replace any core step. If you have dark circles under your eyes or fine lines from aging, we have a serum for you.
- Mineral makeup
Jane Iredale cosmetics line for healthy, radiant skin. A full line of hypoallergenic, cruelty-free skin care makeup, created with the highest-quality minerals available and organic ingredients when possible.
Here, for your browsing pleasure, is the Jane Iredale catalog from winter 2017.